Automation Engineering is a two-year higher educational programme at Dania Academy of Higher Education in Hadsten, including a three-month internship. You will find all necessary facilities for studying, lectures and leisure time available to you at our department.
The Study Programme will include the subjects listed below
- Technical documentation
- Business economics
- Quality control
- Controlling techniques
- Data collection and supervision
Lastly, during the 2nd and 3rd semesters you will chose from a variety of elective courses.
- Controlling and regulation
- Construction and project management of automation processes
- Set-up and optimisation of larger industrial construction or industrial production
- Production and communication of technical documentation.
As a key part of the educational programme, you will complete a three-month internship in Denmark or abroad.
Your application must be in our hands no later than July 5th.
You can apply at http://www.optagelse.dk/.
You will be able to work with:
- Construction of machinery
- Distributors and suppliers
Your typical tasks will include:
- Produce specifications in consultation with clients and suppliers
- Produce and communicate technical documentation
- Responsibility and management of projects, design, optimisations and running-in of machine and processing systems
- Responsibility economical and process management for specific projects
- Design and development of new processing systems
- Part of the management
State Education Grant
For more information about the State Education Grant, please visit http://www.su.dk/English/Sider/default.aspx
For more information, please contact: