The Energy Technology educational programme is a two-year higher educational programme, including a three-month internship.
The Study Programme will include the subjects listed below:
- Energy Technic Documentation
- Design and Development of Energy Systems
- Improvement of Energy Installation and Plant
- Project Management, Planning and Guidance
During the 2nd and 3rd semester, you will have the opportunity to choose your area of specialisation.
The four specialisations are:
- Refrigeration Techniques and Heat Pumps
- Controlling and Regulation
- Alternative and New Forms of Energy
- Project and HR-Management
As a key part of the educational programme, you must complete a three-month internship in Denmark or abroad.
Your application must be in our hands no later than July 5th.
You can apply at http://www.optagelse.dk/.
With a degree in Energy Technology, you will be able to work for/with
- Utility companies
- Construction work
- Processing plants
You will typically work with:
- Project Management – managing energy technological projects
- Produce and ommunicate energy technological projects
- Consult on sustainable and CO2- neutral solutions
- Be part of a company’s management
- Design and develop new energy systems
- Planning and supplies
- Energy consultant in technical departments within a state or council
State Education Fund
For more information about the State Education Grant, please go to www.su.dk/english
For more information, please contact