Why not spend your summer in Vietnam on our Talent Program?
Come with us on our official Dania Summer school at the HUTECH University of Technology. The destination is Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam, where we will spend two exciting weeks learning all about the Asian business culture, visiting relevant companies doing business in Vietnam and of course have the opportunity to explore the many exciting things that Vietnam also has to offer.
We will visit your Campus in the fall of 2016, where we will brief you on all the opportunities that Dania Summer School can provide you. More information to follow.
What’s in it for you?
- An experience of a lifetime
- 5 extra ECTS for your diploma
- Bonus points for your resume
- Inside knowledge on how to do business in an international setting
- All students from Dania can apply, however the main focus on the trip will be business and communication subjects.
- If you are accepted to the program, but choose not to go, deadline for cancellation is on the 30th of May. After this date, cancellation will cost you 2000 Dkr.
- Selection of participants will be based on motivation, CV and a personal interview. We will only submit 20-25 students on this Talent Program.
- The cost of travel, accommodation and food is covered by the student, whereas Dania will cover the full tuition cost at the HUTECH University of Technology
- For questions regarding the Summer School, please contact Program manager Henrik S. Pahus on email@example.com
- Deadline for application for the 2017 Talent Program is April 3 2017 at 12.00.
The application must not exceed 1 A4 page (2400 keystrokes) and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV with a max of 2 A4 pages may be attached (not required!)
We expect that you write a motivated application = Why should we accept you on this school?
Application and CV must be in English!